Sunday, September 18, 2011

Free themes for your blackberry

If you are sick and tired of the old plain look of your blackberry, it time you change things a bit. I have gathered a list of great websites from where you can download excellent blackberry themes and for FREE. Great isn’t it? I found some excellent themes from the sites below so I thought why not share them with my readers.
Here is a list of websites from where you can download excellent themes for Blackberry.
1. CrackBerry.com

2. Blackberrythemes.co.uk

3. Themes4BB.com

4. BlackberryThemes.net

5. FreeBBThemes

6. BlackBerryFreaks

7. Blackberry ThemePark

8. AllThingsBerry

9. EVEEK – EVEEK Link 2

10. GenBlock

The links contain thousands of free themes for your blackberry smartphone. Some websites also contain some premium themes as well. I will soon compile some of the best themes I have used on Blackberry. So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment